So, you are ready to get started back with a great workout so you can get back into shape! That’s great! Let’s get started!
(If you have any chronic disease or underlying medical condition, you must consult with your doctor before you start anything new)
Let’s get started with what you need to do in order to get started with a workout routine and make sure you are successful.
- Determine your ‘why’.
- Write down your goals and make them measureable so you will be able to tell when you reach them!
- Plan your course of action!
- What is your current fitness level?
- Permanent marker these workouts into your schedule. This way you are committed to doing them because you have already set the appointment in your schedule.
- Find a buddy to workout with you or hold you accountable.
- Ready! Set! Go! Planning is good, but doing = results!
- Aerobic (Cardio) training
- Strength training
- Balance training
- Flexibility training (stretching)
- Core training
Now get out there, write down your goals, plan your course of action, and get working out already!
Leave me a comment below answering this question of the day: What is your favorite type of workout?