Here in Arizona, it is far from looking like fall (everyone tells me it won’t ever look like fall here). We are still over 100 degrees at the end of September! As this is my first year away from the Midwest in 7 years, I don’t completely want to miss out on this fun season.
Please send me your favorite fall photos to email@example.com or simply tag me in the photo on facebook or twitter. Include what you like most about fall or attach your favorite healthy fall recipe to be featured on my “fall favorites” blog post!
Because all around me there is only sun and heat, I am bringing you a yummy frozen dessert you can enjoy all year long! I don’t know about you but I used to eat ice cream even in snow storms (until my healthy days). Who doesn’t love chocolate all times of the year?
This recipe is a great one to make for your parties. Don’t worry; you don’t have to tell your friends it is actually a healthy raw/vegan dessert! They probably won’t believe you anyway.
Get going and treat yourself to some chocolate today!
- 2-3 large bananas
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- ¼ cup of carob powder
- ¼ cup of agave nectar
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Mix carob powder, agave nectar, and cinnamon together in small bowl.
- Put hazelnuts into food processor until fine pieces.
- Cut banana into thin slices.
- Dip a banana slice into the chocolate. Cover with chocolate.
- Transfer into nut pieces and cover or transfer unto tray and sprinkle top with nut pieces.
- Place the tray of finished dessert pieces and let chill for 2-4 hours.
Question of the Day: What is your favorite fall activity? Leave me a comment below!